Northeast District Horse Conference
Please join us for our Northeast District Extension Horse Conference on September 30, 2019, at the Martin County Farmer’s Market in Williamston.
We will have dinner provided and will cover a variety of educational topics related to horses including deworming and vaccination, horse nutrition, as well as, pasture and hay.
Martin County Farmer’s Market
4001 W. Main Street Ext.
Williamston, NC 27892
Contact your local office to register by September 27:
- Edgecombe & Nash: Kelsey Lictenwalner, 252-641-7821
- Halifax & Northampton: Beth Burchell, 252-583-5161
- Martin: Laura Oliver, 252-789-4370
- Perquimans, Chowan & Gates: Jared Harrell, 252-426-5428
- Pitt: Andy Burlingham, 252-902-1703
Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by September 23 to N.C. Cooperative Extension of Martin County, Laura Oliver, 252-789-4370, or by email email@example.com.